PS19 – Switch 8+2 – Linux System
Linux Ip Intercom System Features
Please Note: PS19 – Switch 8+2 is designed to work with all Multitek Linux systems. Multitek devices must run on Multitek switches.
IP intercom system is formed with 4 devices and CAT6 cabling:
All these devices are connected to each other with CAT6 cable. Additional power cable is not required, all network retrieves power from PoE switch. If distance is long. FIBER cabling is suggested.
No additional infrastructure element (i.e. server) is needed.
There is no limit in number of connected room monitors or door panels, system can be extended with additional PoE switches and adaptors. Regardless of number of units, video and voice quality is crystal clear for all.
ADDITIONAL TRAINIG IS NOT REQUIRED TO IMPLEMENT MULTITEK IP INTERCOM STSTEM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW IP ALLOCATION OR NETWORK, IT IS AS EASY AS COUNTING NUMBERS.
IP INTERCOM SYSTEM FEATURES
- There is no limit in number rooms, floors, door or facilities that can be connected
- Suitable for vertical projects (up to 799 rooms in a single block)
- Already implemented in tens of signature projects
- There is no additional infrastructure element (server etc.) requirement
- Crystal clear voice and video quality for all rooms
- Network ethernet (PoE) connection with CAT6 cabling
- All units can call each other with no additional fee
- Voice message from door panel to rooms
- Security, gatekeeper and door connection with a single touch
- Different melodies can be set for different calling numbers
- Voice assistance (busy,keypad touches etc.)
- All received calls are saved (100 without SD card)
- Unique password or proximity card for each room to unlock door
- Alarm management with 4 zones and direct report to security
- Elevator monitor (standard monitor with special software)
- Connected surrounding IP and CCTV cameras
- External IP camera view when security calls