The Sentry Doorstation is a loud-speaking, hands-free unit. It is well suited for homes, hotels, hospitals and universities as well as many business and commercial settings. It offers remote gate access, protecting you from unwanted entry to your property. This unit gives you the ability to authorise access to welcomed visitors without having to leave the comfort of your home or office.
The Sentry Doorstation ranges from one to six buttons and can be expanded up to sixteen buttons on a custom panel. The standard panel (130mm X 270mm) is made from 304 stainless steel. The metal buttons and keypad (4×3) are made to be vandal resistant.
Panels are available in either vertical or horizontal, and can be anodised aluminium or stainless steel. If you require the panel to be made of different material (ie. Brass, gold-plated, etc), this too is available upon request.
With programmable auto dial buttons, the Sentry doorstations are a user friendly solution for controlled entry. In the event of noisy environments a push-to-talk feature can be implemented in order to overcome the background noise level while on a call. (Available on all models).
Download the brochure here sentry.web
- Speed dialer option
- Vandal resistant buttons or keypad
- Battery backup and solar panel (optional)
- Remote programming facilities
- Remote operating features
- Remote diagnostic testing
- Remote relay activation
- Self identification
- Push to talk for noisy environments
- Up to 10 keyless entries
- Low power operation mode
- Handset or hands-free operation
- Keypad or button operation (up to 24 buttons)
- Stores up to 1000 phone numbers (primary numbers)
- Two alternative numbers per primary number (local alt. number)
- 1000-number Caller Line Identification (CLI) for door access control
- Two global alternative numbers if required (over-rides local alt. numbers)
- Quad-band 3G/GSM, GPRS, EDGE and dual-band UMTS/HSDPA
- Wireless telephone with SMS alarm dialling
- Uses standard GSM SIM card registration
- Hands-free operation
- Multi-number dialing option
- Download the brochure here sentry.web